Brian Griggs has represented property owners and management companies in and out of the courtroom since graduating in the top 10% of his class at the University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law. He provides reliable legal counsel in the areas of lease enforcement, fair housing defense, creditor’s rights issues, acquisition of real estate, negotiation of sale and loan documents, review of title reports and surveys, title insurance policies, negotiation and drafting of leases and preparation of closing documents.
Brian also has experience representing construction contractors and materials suppliers in complex litigation and defending insurance companies and employers in workers compensation matters throughout Missouri in Kansas.
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of Law, J.D.
- Magna Cum Laude (top 10%)
- Published Member of the UMKC Law Review and The Urban Lawyer
- Highest Honors for Pro Bono/Public Service
- Recipient of CALI Excellence Award in Legal Writing
- Missouri State University, B.A.
- Magna Cum Laude
Location: Kansas City, Missouri